I don't know why people let me have an
About My Face
Ask me anything <3
opinion or life, all I want to do is
watch tv and fangirl over beards.
that murder victim was totally asking for it, walking around with their vital organs all vulnerable
- Having emotions is seen as weakness
- Admitting weakness is seen as an even greater weakness
- Being called a sexual deviant or a pervert because you were expressing your sexuality
- A girl beating you in any physical competition makes you inferior
- Being superficial makes you a pig but a woman being superficial is fine
- Makeup isn't even an option
- Not living up to the insanely unrealistic ideal of manhood automatically makes you gay
- Being gay is seen as weak
- You can't control the size of your "manhood"
- You can't report sexual assaults because being a male victim is worse than being the rapist
- No male specific support groups or movements
- Unequal parental rights
- Extreme feminists treating you less than human
- Women can blame all men or say they are all the same but if a man blames women they're sexist pigs
- People dismissing your problems automatically because the universe is obviously rigged in your favour in every scenario imaginable
- No one will read this past the title
- Hugh Jackman: Aaron Tveit is an amazing, talented man.
- George Blagden: I love Aaron Tveit I wish I could have worked with him more.
- Frank W. Abagnale: Aaron Tveit has it all, looks, charisma, and talent.
- Fans: God Aaron Tveit is so beautiful and talented!
- God: Oh Boy I gave Aaron Tveit a shit load of Talent!
- Aaron Tveit: I can clap with one hand.
← Older entries Page 1 of 458